Engine Build Technician
LiquidPiston, Inc. is seeking an Engine Build Technician to join our expanding team.
- Mechanical background in automotive, machining, or other comparable skill
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and independently solve problems
- Sharp focus and attention to small details
- Inspect and measure components
- Assemble/disassemble rotary engines
- Manage inventory
- Maintain clean and organized shop
- General building maintenance
- Flexible Time Off: We value our employees' well-being and encourage them to recharge with a flexible paid time off policy.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Ownership: Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) offering for permanent employees.
- 401k Match: 100% matching up to 3% of your salary and then 50% of contributions between 3-5%.
- Continuous Learning: Access to training programs, specialization courses, seminars, and other development resources.
Based in Bloomfield, CT, LiquidPiston develops compact, powerful, quiet, efficient, low-vibration, multi-fuel capable combustion engines. We value innovation and are always on the lookout for individuals who can bring fresh perspectives to our team.
LiquidPiston, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures that all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.