VP of Business Capture
- 5 or more years working in government business identification/shaping/proposal-writing
- Helped to secure > $50MM in government awards
- Must have successfully transitioned a new technology to a program of record
- The Vice President of Business Capture will help attract Government business to develop, transition, and help commercialize a revolution high efficiency and ultra-portable power system developed by LiquidPiston.
- The VP will identify and/or help shape opportunities, through SBIR, BAAs, or other opportunities.
- The VP will help write white papers and proposals and help oversee the entire business capture pipeline from solicitation through award.
Let's Talk Benefits:
One of the things we value about our work culture is our people. We work hard, but also have a flexible paid time off policy, encouraging employees to unplug and refuel! Daily work hours can flex around what works best for your work-life balance.
Health and wellness help us show up.
We provide a total rewards package including medical, dental, and vision coverage. You choose what works for you!
Our permanent employees are invested in what we do through the offering of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Don’t leave money on the table.
We offer a 401k w/100% matching up to 3% of your salary and then 50% of contributions between 3-5%.
Never stop learning.
We have training programs to LAUNCH your career through specialization courses, seminars, and other lifelong learning and development resources.
Based in Bloomfield, CT, LiquidPiston develops compact, powerful, quiet, efficient, low-vibration, multi-fuel capable combustion engines that are scalable from 1HP to over 1000 HP. We're looking for trailblazers and mavericks, people who challenge the status quo and are first to bring new ideas to market. LiquidPiston is a place where the freedom to explore your passion leads to incredible opportunities! This is an exciting time to join the team. LiquidPiston is going beyond pure R&D roots, now industrializing and commercializing our High Efficiency Hybrid Cycle engines for the first time.
Interested? Apply now and tell us how you can help! https://liquidpiston.com
LiquidPiston, Inc. will ensure that all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.